Thoughtful human relationships are crucial for out-performance in today’s market. If you are an accomplished CEO, President, General Manager, or other C-level executive, you may be able to add value to our clients’ efforts. Opportunities include serving as a proactive advisor on investment theses, becoming a backable CEO, assisting with live transactions, or leading a portfolio company.
How you can participate:
- Consulting, advisory, board roles. Our flexible approach encourages engagements that range from strategic, informational phone consultations to ongoing and in-depth consultancies.
- Referrals to successful CEO candidates. The combination of an accomplished industry operator and a private equity firm delivers more credibility, visibility, and a powerful competitive edge to close attractive acquisition opportunities.
- Referrals to thoughtful market participants. We welcome discussions with thoughtful and well connected individuals. These relationships often develop into mutually-beneficial advisory or board relationships.
Benefits of participation
- Consulting and advisory compensation. We compensate individuals for advisory assistance or board participation.
- New executive opportunities.
- New board opportunities that often times include cash compensation as well as equity stakes and the ability to co-invest.
The world of private equity is increasingly competitive. Firms are challenged to do more with limited resources. This is where Apex Leaders can help.
Apex Leaders is a private equity-centric human capital firm focused on building on-demand advisory teams of former CEOs and industry leaders on a deal-by-deal basis.
The firm successfully executes over 350 engagements annually across a wide range of industries, exercising our creativity and tenacity every step of the way. We believe thoughtful human relationships are a prerequisite for out-performance and seek to partner with firms who share this belief.
Founded in 2009 and based in beautiful Boise, Idaho, Apex Leaders has built a culture based on the dual premise of always putting our clients first and taking good care of our employees.
We enhance the investment returns of our private equity clients through partnerships that build their executive networks. Our comprehensive understanding of M&A’s human capital needs, combined with our ability to deliver exceptional advisors, guides the decision to invest or walk.
We engineer access to experience, insights, and relationships that go far beyond a single firm’s network.
We work with private equity investors to improve the internal rate of returns of their investments. We provide access to the exact right industry giants at pivotal junctures in the acquisition and ongoing management of their portfolio companies.
While investors can learn from their mistakes, miscalculations often prove expensive, stressful, and inefficient. They also often require significant allocation of time and resources.
We believe in learning from the experiences of proven leaders who have spent their entire careers honing their expertise.
Our services include: